About this blog!

This blog will be all about me, what I like, what I don't like and what ever I want it to be about. It will be updated when I want to update it and I will only write about stuff that is in my interest to write about.

Blog archive and games list down to the right on the site.


European PS3 news and reviews - TheSixthAxis

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Answers

This will be continuously updated while I get new questions (surely I doubt that'll happen though).

I'm also on Twitter now btw - http://twitter.com/KongPingu

Jonas: Do you have AIDS?

Pingu: Actually, I don't know. I doubt it, since I think it's too early for the HIV to have evolved into AIDS since I'm only 20. But you never know. And no, I don't have HIV either (at least I don't think so).

Irini: Would you ever have sex with a man if you got a lot of money for it?

Pingu: What the hell kind of question is that? It all depends on how much money I'd get. When you say alot of money I can't really answer the question properly. Also you have to define "sex with a man", like - is oral enough? Or a handjob? Or do I have to take the choclate train? Anyway, if the price is right I think anyone would have fucked a man. It also depends who this other man is. Damn, I sound gay now, but like I said, I think any man would fuck a man for the right price. (None of you retards who read this have this kind of money).

Pinng: What would you do if you "accidentally" whacked someone, and had to get rid of the body?

Pingu: If I accidentally whacked someone, I doubt that'd be a crime. It all depends on who I whacked. And of course how the accident happened. I guess I would chop the corpse up in pieces using a chainsaw somewhere out in a desert or a forest. I'd chop it up in really tiny pieces. Then I'd burn the pieces, and scatter the remains all over the world. But from joke to horse - I would probably burn the body somewhere where it would look like an accident. Or maybe plant some evidence that points to someone else I don't like.

Jonas: Do you remember the website url to Jan Arne's IKT guide shit? AND Do you have herpes?

Pingu: I think the URL you are looking for is http://jada.dyndns.org - but I do no think it is up and running anymore. I do not have herpes, but I do have genital warts (or at least one).

- Pingu

No comments: