About this blog!

This blog will be all about me, what I like, what I don't like and what ever I want it to be about. It will be updated when I want to update it and I will only write about stuff that is in my interest to write about.

Blog archive and games list down to the right on the site.


European PS3 news and reviews - TheSixthAxis

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Summer is upon us...

First things first though. After I logged on to google reader today, I noticed that there were four news on Final Fantasy XIII. The first one was just a screen shot of Shiva and her sister summoned by Snow. Though this new screen was awesome compared to older ones the next three articles really made me cum. It was three new trailers for FFXIII, they showed both gameplay and cut scenes. One word - Brilliant. See for yourselves:

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360

Final Fantasy XIII extended trailer in english

Final Fantasy XIII japanese (with english subs)

See, I told you they were brilliant! We also learnt that they are aiming for a spring 2010 release (at least in the US).

Anyway, enought about boring crap that you don't give a shite about. As the headline says - summer is coming, and there's nothing I can do about it. It's not as bad as I thought though, because guess what - I've taken up aggressive inlining again! I call it skating though. We actually have a pool and some boxes and ramps in this small little town I live in. I'll get some pictures of it when I'm there next time.



I'm not as good as I used to be at this, but I still enjoy skating around, I love to jump and drop in to the pool etc. A couple of years back I actually almost managed to get some air to, resulting in me falling and bashing my head in the pool. I think that was my last run before I stopped.

I have regular blades too. I haven't used them in a while, but I'll put them on as soon as the sun is back up. I'd love to run through the centre of town on my blades again, can't wait for the weekend.



On monday (which was the first day I went out on my blades in about two years) I managed to rip open my wound from the surgery, so I still have to take it a little easy, but in a couple of weeks I'll get as good as I was a couple of years ago. And this time I ain't quitting!

- Pingu

2 comments:

Lars said...

i used to skate(board) before. but all the nasty headplants and getting the board in the crotch made me quit.

Babenchuk said...

I zdecydował się na opcje binarne, pierwszym krokiem w tej pracy yavlyaetsya szkolenie wstępne i podstawy .. Put Options and Call Options Trading dlatego wybrałem kilka pozycji z niektórych stron internetowych, jeśli można zapytać vospolzovatsya put-call-options.com/pl/binary-options-scams/trading-breakouts