About this blog!

This blog will be all about me, what I like, what I don't like and what ever I want it to be about. It will be updated when I want to update it and I will only write about stuff that is in my interest to write about.

Blog archive and games list down to the right on the site.


European PS3 news and reviews - TheSixthAxis

Monday, June 08, 2009

Questions

I've read around and seen a few people do this. I am bored and have nothing to write about. So, all you readers (not that there are too many of you yet), click on the comment link and ask me a question, any question (for those of you who don't want to do it in English, do it in Norwegian (or any other language for that matte)). I will answer them in my next article, and update when you ask me questions.

I know this is a stupid fourteen year old girly blog thing, but I figure - what the hell?

- Pingu

6 comments:

Sideri said...

Great idea. It's always fun to read stupid questions. I don't have any though... sorry...

Jonas said...

Do you have AIDS?

Pingu said...

@Irini: How hard can it be to come up with a random question that I will answer in the funniest way I know?

@Jonas: Your question shall be answered!

Sideri said...

Hmmm.. ok let's see..

Would you ever have sex with a man if you got a lot of money for it?

Pinng said...

What would you do if you "accidentally" whacked someone, and had to get rid of the body?

Jonas said...

Do you remember the website url to Jan Arne's IKT guide shit?

AND

Do you have herpes?