About this blog!

This blog will be all about me, what I like, what I don't like and what ever I want it to be about. It will be updated when I want to update it and I will only write about stuff that is in my interest to write about.

Blog archive and games list down to the right on the site.


European PS3 news and reviews - TheSixthAxis

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sorry

So, yeah. I don't know how to say this - but I'm sorry. Since Sweden I've been a lazy ass good for nothing slowpoke. After the fourth night in Sweden I was so much on the move that I didn't really have time to sit down and write anything about what happened. But a lot did happen. But I think that only those who were there will remember. I am really sorry for not having updated.

Later time, I haven't really been to any good parties or had the chance to talk to women I don't already know. Hopefully that changes when I get some income.

Mainly I just wanted you all to know that I am sorry for not updating, and inform you that I am still here, and I will still update - I just need some new material!

- Pingu

5 comments:

Lars said...

Shame on you, Pingu! Maybe i should update my blog too.

Pinng said...

It's too late.
We all hate you now.
Good bye.

Pingu said...

Well, I don't really care if you like me or hate me or what not, I don't even know what I care about, I think as long as people read and comment I feel good.

Sadly, no one does.

My plan is to only start writing abstracts from parties.

Put Options and Call Options Trading said...

I zdecydował się na opcje binarne, pierwszym krokiem w tej pracy yavlyaetsya szkolenie wstępne i podstawy .. Put Options and Call Options Trading dlatego wybrałem kilka pozycji z niektórych stron internetowych, jeśli można zapytać vospolzovatsya put-call-options.com/pl/binary-options-scams/trading-breakouts

ركن كلين said...

اذ كانت تبحث عن شركة تنظيف بالرياض له اسما عريق ولديها الخبره فى التنظيف عليك الاتصال على شركة ركن كلين لخدمات التنظيف بالرياض اذا كانت تبحث عن المعدات والاجهزه والاسعار المناسبه لك على التوصل مع شركتنا لان لديها عروض خاصه واسعار مناسبه لكل عملاء.
افضل شركات تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض رخيصه
شركة تنظيف بالرياض مجربه
افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مطابخ بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض